- * Specifically looking for candidates within the Greater Charlotte Area only, holiday availability preferred*
Are you looking for some extra cash for the holidays? Come join our team!
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedules, work full days, partial days or a few visits during Thanksgiving, Christmas day and New Years Eve/Day
- Office staff available 7 days a week, holidays included
- Quality time with animals!
What you will bring:
- Time in your schedule that you would love to fill with a furry friend!
- A desire to help the lives of animal family-members and their parents
- Passion for animals
- Willingness to work rain or shine!
If you worked for us these are some things you might have done this past week!
- Walked dogs, scooped cat litter, given snuggles, or prepared food for a tiny Gecko!
- Communicated with office staff for scheduling assignments.
- Provided pet parents with detailed visit reports which include photos, potty information and a GPS map.
- Received lots of dog and cat loving!
- 18 years or older
- Pass a criminal background check
- Have your own reliable vehicle and valid Driver's License
- Over one year of personal or professional pet care experience
Time Frames: Monday to Sunday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Job Type: Part-time
Pay is per visit: $200- $1500 per paycheck
If applying, please include a detailed summary of why you would be a good fit for this position and your Zipcode.